Last Updated: 7th December 2021
Welcome to www.callxp.com (“Platform”), a first of its kind digital toll-line. It is a one-stop-solution for the Creators of the world, a tech-enabled platform that enables a Creator to build, connect, and monetize their audience, along with providing them with a digital identity. It is owned and managed by CallXP Communications Private Limited (“Company”).
“Usage Data” means information and data collection and captures as a result of the user of Service.
“Cookies” mean small data files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Information Collection and Use
Collection of Data
In order to avail the Services under the Platform, registration by the User is mandatory. A valid mobile number would be required to register on the Platform. To complete the registration process, a one-time password (OTP), would be sent to you on the mobile number provided by you at the time of registration for the purpose of user validation. You may also be required to generate OTP for accessing/downloading any content/material from the Platform. In all cases the OTP will be sent to the mobile number provided at the time of registration. You are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account. You specifically agree that the Company shall not be responsible for unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, any material or data sent or received or not sent or received through the Platform. By registering, you consent to provide information including Personal Data.
CallXP Platform is meant for general audience and is not targeted towards users below 13 years of age, therefore, we do not knowingly request access to, collect or process personal information of any such user.
The Company respects the privacy of the Users of the Services and is committed to reasonably protect it in all respects. The information about the user as collected by the Company are:
- Information supplied by Users
- Information automatically tracked while navigation
- Inferred information through usage and log data
- Information collected from any other sources (like third party provides or social media platforms)
In order to provide Services and to maintain and improve the Platform, we require certain information (including Personal Data) and may obtain your Personal Data when you register with us, when you express an interest in obtaining information about or our products and Services, when you participate in activities on our Platform or otherwise contact us. Such Personal Data may be collected in various ways including during the course of your:
- Registration as a User on the Platform;
- Availing Services offered on the Platform. Instances of such Services include but are not limited to communicating with the Company customer service by phone, email or otherwise or posting user reviews in relation to Services/products available on the Platform;
Granting permission to share credentials of your online accounts maintained with third parties. We may receive Personal Information about you from such third parties, including commercially available sources and business partners. If you access the Platform through a connected service on the Platform, the information we collect may include your information available through such connected service.
Types of Data Collected
We collect different types of information, including Personal Data, for various purposes to provide and improve our Service for you.
- Personal Data
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain Personal Data i.e. personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personal Data may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, Country, State, Province, ZIP/Postal/Pin code, City
- Other contact information
- Gender and other demographics
- Date of birth and age
- Location Data
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link.
- Usage Data
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Platform and/or use the Service or when you access the Platform by or through any device. (“Usage Data”).
This Usage Data may include information such as server log, your computer’s Internet Protocol address (IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Platform with a device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of device you use, your device unique ID, the IP address of your device, your device operating system, the type of Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- Location Data
We may use and store information about your location if you give us permission to do so (“Location Data”). We use this data to provide features of our Service, to improve and customize our Service.
- Tracking Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies: to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies: to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies: for security purposes.
- Advertising Cookies: to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests.
- Other Data
We may also collect the following information and data: place of birth, citizenship, registration at place of residence and actual address, telephone number (work, mobile), information on marital status, social security (or other taxpayer identification) number, photograph, information regarding your transactions on the Platform (including purchase history), your financial information such as bank account information or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details and other data.
Purpose for Collection and Use of Data
All required information is Service dependent and the Company may use the above said user Information to maintain, protect, and improve the Services (including advertising) and for developing new services. Any Personal Data provided by you will not be considered as sensitive if it is freely available and/or accessible in the public domain like any comments, messages, blogs, scribbles available on social platforms like Facebook, Twitter etc.
The company uses the collected data for various purposes including as follows:
- To create and maintain an online account with the Platform;
- To main our Platform and enable you to avail the Services;
- To notify you about changes to our Service;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so;
- To provide customer support;
- To analyse information so that we can improve our Platform and Services;
- To notify the necessary information related to the Platform and Services and your online account on the Platform from time to time;
- To monitor your usage of our Platform and Services;
- To maintain records and provide you with an efficient, safe and customized experience while using the Platform;
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues;
- To furnish your information to Service Providers to the extent necessary for delivering the relevant Services;
- Aggregated and individual, anonymized and non-anonymized data may periodically be transmitted to Service Providers to help us improve the Platform and our Services;
- To fulfil any other purpose for which you provide it;
- To verify your identity and prevent fraud or other unauthorized or illegal activity;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between You and Us, including for billing and collection;
- To provide you with notices about your account and/or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices, email-instructions etc.;
- To dispatch transaction-related communications such as welcome letters, billing reminders, and purchase confirmations;
- To provide you with news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchase or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information and in any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
- To provide aggregate statistics about Users, traffic patterns, and other related information to reputable third parties, however this information when disclosed will be in an aggregate form and does not contain any of personally identifiable information;
- To comply with applicable laws, rules, and regulations; and
- For any other purpose with consent.
You agree that we may use Personal Information about you or share the same with third part service provider to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to analyse site usage, improve the Platform’s content and Service offerings, and customize the Platform’s content, layout, and Services. These uses improve the Platform and better tailor it to meet your needs, so as to provide you with an efficient, safe and customized experience while using the Platform. It is clarified that the third-party service provider shall not have right with respect to Personal Information and shall use the Personal Information for the limited purpose for which it has been provided or retain the same for purposes of compliance of applicable law or in complete anonymized form for analytical purposes. Such third-party service provider may store the Personal Information in the servers located in India or outside India. You authorize us to contact you via email or phone call or SMS an offer you our Services, imparting product knowledge, offer promotional offers running on Platform, for which reasons, Personal Information collected may be used. Further, irrespective of the fact that you may have registered yourself under DND or DNC or NCPR service, you still authorize us to give you a call for the above-mentioned purposes till 365 days of your registration with us.
Retention of Data
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer period.
We reserve the right to retain the aggregated and anonymized data derived from the Personal Data collected from the users of the Platform including your Personal Data, for any purposes (commercial and non-commercial) as the Company deem fit and proper.
Withdrawal of Consent
Disclosure of Data
We may disclose Personal Data that we collect, or you provided on our Platform as follows:
Disclosure for Law Enforcement and other legal necessities
We reserve the right to use or disclose your Personal Data in response to any statutory or legal requirements. We will use and disclose your Personal Data if we believe you will harm the property or our rights or right of the other Users of our Platform. Finally, we will use or disclose your Personal Data if we believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person or property, violations of the Platform’s other policies, or as otherwise required by law when responding to subpoenas, court orders, and other legal processes. We reserve the right to use or disclose your Personal Data and other information if we believe that disclose is necessary or appropriate to protect rights, property, and safety of the Company, its users, customers, Service Providers, officers, and shareholders. We may also in good faith share information with other organizations and entities for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
If we or our subsidiaries are involved in a merger, acquisition, or asset sale, and/or in the event the ownership or control of our Platform changes, we may transfer your information to the new owner.
Visible Disclosure by the User
When you use certain features on the Platform like the discussion forums and you post or share your Personal Information as comments, messages, files, photos on such discussion forums on the Platform, which is freely accessible to group of other users and/or the public, the same will be available to all such users and/or public. All such sharing of information will be done at your own risk. Please keep in mind that if you disclose Personal Information in posting as comments, messages, files, photos on the discussion forums on the Platform, such information may become publicly available.
We may also disclose your Personal Data as follows:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To fulfil the purpose for which you provide it;
- For the purpose of including your institution / brand’s logo on our website;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and
- With your consent in any other cases.
Data Processing by the Service Providers
We may engage and employ third party companies and individuals to perform certain processing activities and to perform Service (“Service Providers”), to provide Service on our behalf, perform Service-related activities or assist us in analysing how our Service is used. Towards that objective, we may share your Personal Information with such Service Providers.
The Service Providers may be engaged and employed for various purposes including following:
- Analytics: to monitor and analyse the use of our Service and the Usage Data.
- CI/CD tools: to update and automate the development process of our Platform.
Data Security Practice and Procedure
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Security of Data
Our security policy requires us to consistently monitor the risk of any threats to the administrative, technical and physical safeguards we have put in place to protect your information. The safeguards include, at a minimum, firewalls and data encryption and restricting access to your Personal Information only to those employees who have a need to know such information to carry on our operations. These safeguards are reviewed and adjusted periodically based on ongoing risk assessments.
Transfer of Data
The information, including Personal Data, we obtain from or about you may be maintained, processed and stored by us on the systems situated in the territory of Republic of India.
However, subject to applicable laws, your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to and maintained on computers located in the countries other than India where the data protection laws may differ from those of the Data Protection Rules applicable in India.
If you are located outside India and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to India and process it there.
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites and mobile applications or any services offered by such third parties. You agree that we shall not be liable for any breach of your privacy of Personal Information or loss incurred by your use of such websites or services.
You are free to remove or your Content from your user account / profile and your account / profile at any point in time. However, the history of your activities and account on our Platform remains available to us.
You may correct, amend, add, or delete Personal Information from your account at any time by logging in and visiting your profile page. As noted above, you may opt out from unwanted e-mail communications from us by following the instructions in the message. However, until your account is deleted, you will continue to receive all system e-mails.
Copyright, Trademark, and Other Intellectual Property Protection
CallXP is an intellectual property of the Company, all materials on the Platform are protected by copyright laws, trademark laws, and other intellectual property laws. Any unauthorized use of any such information or materials may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, intellectual property laws, and other laws and regulations.